Own a 3025E for just $139 per month!1
Capable without compromise. That’s how we run.
Does a “basic” compact utility tractor really have to come at the expense of performance or capability? Not when it’s a John Deere. Handle basic chores without compromise with the budget-friendly 3E Series tractors. With up to 38 engine horsepower, standard high-capacity hydraulics, four wheel drive, hydrostatic transmission, TwinTouch™ pedal controls, and a versatile category 1 3-point hitch, the refined 3E Series is one surprisingly capable compact. These affordable tractors feature a horizontal exhaust for better visibility and a folding ROPs which makes it easier to get under low-clearance shed and garage doors. Test drive a 3E Series at your John Deere Lasseter dealership soon.
- $139 monthly payment option
- 0% APR for 60 months
- Save $1,000 on New 3E Tractors AND
- Save $500 with purchase of 2 or more implements
- Offer available 01 August 2018 through 26 October 2018
- See the all new John Deere 3025E compact utility tractor here
- Standard four-wheel drive (4WD) for maximum traction
- Tightest turning radius in its horsepower class
- Hydro transmission with Twin Touch™ pedals for ease of use
- Horizontal exhaust and folding ROPS
1023E Sub-Compact Utility Tractor Just $99/mo!2
Meet the most capable sub-compact tractors on the market: the John Deere 1 Family. With up to 25 available horsepower, AutoConnect™ decks, iMatch™ compatibility, not to mention hundreds of implement and attachment options… even the hardest chore on your list doesn’t stand a chance.
- Powerful Final Tier 4-compliant diesel engine
- New, easy-lift hood with dual gas-charged lift struts
- Auto-Connect™ mid-mower deck can be installed or removed in less than 5 minutes
- Easy-to-operate two speed hydrostatic transmission